|Bulk density (g/l, 20℃)
|PH Value (20℃ aqueous solution)
|Loss on ignition(%)
The application performance of XZH-218 in the concrete is shown in the following table, the test method is adopted with reference to the Chinese national standard, the standard concrete PO 42.5 is taken in the following tests, the mixing additive is 0.2% of the amount of cement. ( Powder product)
|Water Reducing Rate(%)
|Ratio of Compressive Strength(%)
|Ratio of bleeding rate(%)
|Ritio of Shrinkage(28d)
|difference in setting time
||Initial seting time
|Final seting time
|Number of cycles of resistance
to freezing and thawing
- High Water reducing Rate: Water-reducing rate of the mortar can reach above 20%, and the fluidity of the mortar can be greatly improved when adding the same amount of water.
- High Early-Strength: it is able to improve the early strength and the limit strength of the mortar.
- High Durability: it is able to reduce the water-binder ratio, and enhance the durability perform-ance, decrease the shrinkage and creep deformation and reduce shrinkage crack at the last stage of the mortar hardens.
- Environment Friendly Product: No pollution is caused to natural environment during the production; totally meet the international standard of ISO 14000 Environment Protection Management.
Scope of Application
XZH-218 is a special polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer for dry mortar. It has a good adaptability with cement and other admixtures and has been widely used in non-shrinkage grouting material/mechanical grouting material, repair mortar, cement-based mortar, waterproof mortar, crack-sealer and thermal mortar, and other cement-based dry powder material. It has been proved to be very helpful in improving the fluidity, early and final strength and the decreasing the shrinkage crack at the last stage of the mortar hardens. Besides, the product is applicable to the gypsum-based dry powder material, fire-proof material and ceramics.
Recommended Mixing Amount
The recommended range of dosage in various powder materials shall be accounted of 0.2-0.3% of cementing material.
Package, Storage and Transportation
- The package is 25 kg/bag.
- Large or special package are also available for customer demands.
- Store in a dry place with a normal temperature (below 40?), no stacking or great pressure to avoid caking products.
- This product can be kept for 12 months in the original package, and it shall be put in use within 60 days in case of opening the original package.
- This product shall be transported according to the standard of common chemical products.