In concrete engineering, the addition and use of sodium gluconate is very common. In the process of concrete configuration, adding an appropriate amount of sodium gluconate to the cement can reduce the water consumption, enhance the plasticity and strength of the concrete, and improve the service life of the concrete. The main function of sodium gluconate mixed into concrete is the function of water reducer and corrosion inhibitor. The specific application effect analysis is as follows:
- The addition of sodium gluconate can reduce the water-cement ratio, reduce production costs, improve concrete strength, and make high-quality concrete have higher strength and durability.
- Under the condition that the specific ratio remains unchanged, adding less than 0.1% of sodium gluconate can act as a plasticizer and improve processability. The specific improvement is proportional to the added amount. Especially in hot regions, it is significant.
- Under the condition that the cement content remains unchanged and the water content decreases, the strength can be improved. The specific standard is that when the amount of sodium gluconate is 0.1%, the amount of water added can be reduced by 10%.
- When reducing the content of water and cement at the same time, use sodium gluconate as the cement shrinkage reducer under the condition that the ratio of the two remains unchanged.
- In the grouting project with difficult construction and heavy weight, sodium gluconate can avoid the interface on the structure and improve the structural strength by improving the setting time and working performance.
- Adding sodium gluconate to the concrete mixture can delay the setting time, which is very important for long-term construction and difficult pouring. At the same time, it adapts to the working method of transporting ready-mixed concrete to the construction site in the current concrete engineering.
- The use of gluconic acid can make the prefabricated masonry mortar used for a long time and prolong the construction period.
- Concrete pouring engineering construction is difficult in high temperature environment. Due to the high temperature and difficult operation of pouring cement in oil wells, the addition of sodium grape carbonate can make the concrete work at a high temperature of 170 ° C for several hours.
The above is a summary of the role of sodium gluconate in concrete engineering. I hope it can help you understand sodium gluconate and facilitate its use in future operations. At the same time, it is necessary to understand the specific use standards of sodium gluconate, avoid blind use, and do a good job in engineering construction on the basis of ensuring safe production in the industry.